NorthFlex FRGrip Plus 5 Kevlar blend, seamless knit shell with black bi-polymer coating - fire-resistant, cut resistant level 5.
Nuff said right???
- 13 Gauge, Kevlar® blend, seamless knit shell
- Neoprene and nitrile, bi-polymer dipped coating provides excellent heat resistance as well as resistance to oil and grease
- Textured palm for better grip in wet or dry applications
- Kevlar® fiber blend also offers excellent cut protection
- HRC level 1 (ATPV = 5.6 Cal/Cm2)
- ANSI cut level 4 / EN388 cut level 5
- Static dissipative, with a surface resistivity of, 2.5 x 109
- Longer 4 inch cuff to allow glove to be tucked under FR clothing
- ASTM F2675/F2675M-13 - Standard test method for determining arc ratings of hand protective products developed and used for electrical arc flash protection
- CAN/CGSB-155.20-2000 - Workwear for protection against hydrocarbon flash fire
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.