- Sporty, lightweight design eliminates the bulkiness and weight of a goggle.
- Quick Release interchangeable temples and an elastic strap.
- Indirect vented foam carriage provides maximum dust protection, as well as a sufficient airflow outlet for heat.
- The thermal system provides anti-fog protection in the worst weather conditions or extreme-temperature working environments.
- Exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z87.1
- Meets MCEP GL-PD 10-12 Ballistic Standards.
- Meets CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 Standards
- CE EN166 Certified
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Dual pane lens provides the ultimate anti-fog performance by isolating the temperature difference inside & outside of this eyewear.
- The outside and inside of the lens is coated with H2X™ Anti-fog Technology for even more resistance to fogging, due to extreme temperatures.
- An outer polycarbonate lens protects against the environment, while an inner acetate lens is designed to prevent fogging.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
For more information please see video: Pyro Tech I – Force Safety goggles
We have used many different types of safety glasses and goggles but these work the best and when wearing a fire protective hood don’t fog up every time you breath.
By far the best goggles which can be worn as regular Safety glasses also – comes with option in package to wear them either way.